IAVBC Biosecurity Workshop 2018 announcement
2018 WAVMA Conference, Annual General Meeting and Biosecurity Workshop
November 8 - 12, 2018
St Kitts, West Indies
“Integrating One Health, Clinical Practice and Biosecurity into Aquatic Veterinary Education”
An opportunity for regional and global aquatic veterinarians and students to interact with the influential leaders and contribute to the future directions in Aquatic Veterinary Medicine.
Organized/Coordinated by: World Aquatic Veterinary Medical Association; Ross University, School of Veterinary Medicine and International Aquatic Veterinary Biosecurity Consortium.
Join some of the leading aquatic veterinarians for a 4-Day Conference that includes lectures, hand-on wetlabs, aquatic veterinary biosecurity table-top exercises and on-farm evaluation, family activities, and lots more.
Make plans early – venues, workshops, wetlabs and hotel discounts may be limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- May 31 Early-Bird Registration ends
- June 1 Oral and Poster Presentation Abstract Submission
- July 1 Presentation Schedule Finalized/Speakers Announced
- July 1 Conference Hotel Room Special Rates ends
- September 30 Regular Registration ends
- October 1 – November 8 Late/On-site Registration opens
- November 9-12 Conference